The mantra of our business “WE TRAIN TO SAVE LIVES” is simple, but that’s exactly what we do!
M&O Pacific Limited trading as Wood Training is recognised as New Zealand’s pre-eminent provider of safety training and consultative services to the Oil & Gas, Energy, Food Processing, Transport, Construction, Engineering & Manufacturing, Marine & Aviation and Government.
Our services through these and other industry sectors continue to grow and develop, as we provide technical training and expertise across a wide range of safety courses, delivered both face-to-face and on-line.
We passionately believe that everybody has the right to be safe.
We are the only provider in New Zealand that holds the OPITO accreditation, which sets the highest of international standards.
We are an established New Zealand PTE registered with NZQA, registration number 8950. In the most recent External Evaluation and Review (EER) report, Wood Training received a Category 1 rating from NZQA indicating the following statements of confidence:
“Highly Confident in educational performance and Highly Confident in organisational capability in self-assessment.“
We are an approved course provider with New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA) for Licence Endorsements.
Our Competitive Advantage
- Our Accreditation guarantees the highest standard and quality of services.
- We operate at world class purpose built facilities including Emergency Response Training Centre and Marine Training Centre.
- We offer a wide-variety of courses with potential to become a “one stop shop” for all you training needs.
- We offer you the flexibility to conduct training onsite or at our facilities.
- We maintain a large portfolio of recognised industry experts.
- With our “Client-centric” approach we provide a ‘wrap around’ service to industry being a trusted advisor and training provider.
- We act in a consultancy role to assess / analyse the ‘issue’ to develop and deliver the ‘right’ solution.
- We can offer you tailor-made training packages – including ‘bite sized’ training packages and on-line / e-blended short courses.
- We are flexible and adaptable to deliver to your needs.
- We provide ‘local’ support whenever required but we can also utilise the depth of support within the Wood family and our Joint venture partners.