The training addresses some of the requirements of the NZ Guidelines for the Management and Removal of Asbestos 2011 and will provide evidence relevant to the level of awareness training and assessment.
The training focuses on:
• Understand the different types and categories of asbestos.
• Be aware of associated health hazards.
• Understand employer and employee work related legislated responsibilities.
• Identify associated risks and methods of control.
• Select correct and specialised PPE.
• Understand safe removal methods.
• Be aware of approved land fill requirement and disposal methods of asbestos.
Cost: $225pp +GST
To Book this course call +64 6 751-1101 or email email@example.com